photo bvca-new ivac ramp logo

This map indicates the local areas covered before travel expenses apply - after this range a small 75p per mile is added to your fee postcode from AB51 OPS outwards.

Do I need to be referred by my Vet?

Yes You do not need to be referred to me by your vet but prior to treatment you will need to contact your Vet to obtain his/her consent to treat your animal. This is in line with the Veterinary Surgeons Act and is the law. It is in your animals best interest that your Vet is contacted as they may need to give me vital information about your animals medical history.


No animal practioner is allowed to work on your pet without your vets permission due to the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1994.


Make sure that you only employ qualified professionals as they are insured and fully qualified to work on your animal.

Chiropractic care for animals draws on a strong background of Veterinary medicine and human Chiropractic techniques to create a healthcare system which is unique as it looks at your animal as a whole, and tries to find the cause and solution to their lameness or biomechanical problems.


Only IAVC registered Chriopractors are internationally recognised as the gold standard practioners for Animal Chiropractic care and as such are the number one choice in animal therapy for musculoskletal conditions.

Please make sure that your provider is a fully Qualified professional Chiropractor before letting them treat your loved ones.